- Evaluation of previously earned credit from another postsecondary educational institution accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Department of Education
- Nationally recognized college-equivalency examinations: Successful completion of College Level Examination Program (CLEP), 科目标准化考试(DSST), 或全国护理联盟(NLN)成绩测试
- 面向国际学生, official transcript translation (如果适用的话) and evaluation from a member of the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE) or the National Association ofCredential Evaluation Services (NACES)
- Academic Credit –For credit to be awarded for previously earned academic credit from another accredited postsecondary institution, 正式的成绩单必须提交给注册主任. Course descriptions and/or syllabi must be submitted with the transcript for evaluation purposes. Applicants seeking transfer credit for nursing courses may be requested to complete skill/competency assessments, 如果适用的话, 对于相关的课程. 面向国际学生, official transcript translation and evaluation from a member of the Association of International Credentials Evaluators (AICE) or the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). “C”的成绩(2).0)或以上的学分才可转入文凭课程, 副学士和学士课程. “B”的成绩(3.0) or higher is required to be considered for transfer into a Graduate-level program. 此外，补救/发展课程不符合转学资格.
- 澳门mgm美高梅手机登录学院 does not accept advanced placement and/or credit for experiential learning.
- Non-general education/core concentration courses completed greater than five (5) years prior will generally not be accepted.
- Courses or degrees completed at another institution must be similar in content and duration to those offered in 澳门mgm美高梅手机登录学院 program for which an applicant has applied.
Official Transcript Documentation must be presented prior to the end of the add/drop period. Until this time, unofficial transcripts can be used to determine the program of study. Documentation must show that the student earned at least a grade of “C” or better) in the following pre-requisite courses prior to entering nursing concentration clinical courses. Applicants must be eligible to receive credit for following pre-requisite credit blocks:
- PRQ 177 –15 Credit Block for Program Course Prerequisites: Anatomy and physiology (two courses within 5 years), carrying a minimum of 6 semester credits; microbiology (within 5 years), a minimum of3 semester credits; developmental or lifespan psychology, 至少3个学期学分; statistics (in any field of study), 至少3个学期学分. 所有课程必须以“C/2”的最低成绩完成.0”.
- PRQ 277 –36 Credit Block for General Education courses: 36 General Education credits earned with minimum grades of “C/ 2.0”
Additional credit for Pathophysiology may be awarded for an equivalent course passed with a minimum grade of “C/2.自学生入学之日起5年内
- All 护理: 转移信用 for NUR pre-fix courses will generally not be accepted.